HOW LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® FACILITATION WORKS?
- Communication, ideation, alignment, simple applications. Individual model building, introduction to team. Setting goals, one to one feedback, opening up and sharing with group.
- Typical applications: Introduction to yearly planning, understanding dynamics in teams, new leader or team members, ideation session, seminar break-out sessions.
- 2 – 8 hours
- Shared vision, strategic direction. Entertaining team building with meaningful output. Identification of issues and building solutions. Giving and receiving individual and shared feedback.
- Typical applications: Communication enhancements, new product entry, innovation workshop, new business model, organizational and management changes, off-site team building.
- 4 h – 2 days
- Complex issues and multiple stakeholders. Strategic challenges and organizational changes. New systems and processes set up. Merge and acquisitions. Build, analyze and fine tune your business model.
- Typical applications: Strategic meeting, war games exercise, post-acquisition introduction, redesigning processes, crises management, new management and company direction.
- 2 – 3 days +
- Know the principles of effective communication and be able to use communication channels between colleagues more effectively
- Understand and practice communication techniques
- Have active listening skills
- Know the principles of giving a constructive feedback as well as practice how to give and receive one
- Improve collaboration and be able to clarify on what are we working within a team, as well as how to create a commitment with a team support
- Strengthen individual engagement
- Be able to discuss challenging areas within team members
Improving team Communication
principles of effective communication
understand and practice communication techniques
strengthen individual engagement
your first day in new role and impact on adaption
smooth adaptation process with clear communication
role of the manager and role of team members
quick adaption to full potential
understand your current area
expand barriers of your mental set up
maximize available tools
go beyond your portfolio
understand your current set up
discuss potential models
build the new structure
see the interactions in the organization
Setting up a new vision
where we want to go together
understanding the strengths of your team and individuals
building our plans and testing our abilities
who is who and what do we know about each other
individuals vs teams
what do you think vs what do you do
speeders and blockers in our teams
building our own action plan
Modular training or workshop on demand
2 hours – 3 days based on the topic
Individual based on the content
training that suits youR TEAM!
LEGO Serious Play is a facilitated communication, thinking, creative and problem solving technique used by teams and organizations worldwide. Lego® Serious Play® methodology has been developed based on a large research and understanding of team and individual development. Lego® Serious Play® is actively using all phases of learning cycle to achieve desired results and goals.
% of creativity
Why work with us ?
We are not only LEGO® Serious Play® facilitators. We are the experienced facilitators WITH years of commercial experience, business skills and results in our previous roles.
BUILD YOUR OWN
EFFECTIVE TEAM !
LEGO® Serious Play® is NOT a standalone training or solution to tackle your issue, far from it. It is a tool boosting the communication, interactivity and creativity – and it is THE vehicle to deliver best results of team work, thanks to a variability and flexibility of the familiar tools and careful facilitation of experienced LSP trainer. More about LSP principles can be found in this short video.
Request more information about LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® training and workshops:
Disclaimer: The programs conducted by Amon Consulting & Managament SA are not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by LEGO® Education or the LEGO® Group. LEGO®, the LEGO® logo and the Brick are trademarks of the LEGO® Group. We respect and align with the LEGO® Serious Play® trademark guidelines. We use the LEGO® Serious Play® method described in the LEGO Group Open Source Guide made available by LEGO® under a Creative Commons license ‘Attribution Share Alike’.